Wipe clean covers, ingredient lists, fold flat spine, clear and easy instructions – you can see the thought that has gone into this book.
Aimed entirely at the novice the first in a planned series of Global Grub books offers recipes such as Quick Chicken Masala (takes 30 minutes), Hot Chicken Satay baguette (takes 30 minutes) and Sizzling Garlic-Buttered Prawns (takes 20 minutes). There are 9 recipes in total.
Each recipe occupies two pages – on the left a picture, an ‘easy-to-cook’ rating and a shopping list (including a wine or drink recommendation). On the right are the instructions split between preparation and a cooking guide set by minutes.
Their features list includes:
- from book to cooked in 30 minutes – all dishes take only 30 minutes or less to prepare and cook
- minute by minute cooking guide – clear and simple instructions for effortless cooking
- easy to cook rating – each dish has an easy to cook rating 3 dots equates to ‘straightforward’ for example
- wire-bound, laminated pages – designed to lie flat on a work surface the book’s wipe-clean pages will help protect it from cooking spillages
- compact design with shopping list system – designed to carry with you, each dish has a time-saving shopping list to take to the supermarket. Ingredients are listed and categorised in the order they appear in most supermarkets, so you wont forget an item whilst in a particular food department
“A great little book – and all for the price of a cheap bottle of plonk!” The price includes a donation to the Association of Children’s Hospices.