Think wine, think France – and with The France Show coming to London’s Earl’s Court between 8-10 January 2010, you won’t even have to cross the Channel for a tasting. Exclusive champagne house, Nicolas Feuillatte, is the latest big name to sign up to The France Show 2010; get tickets for one of their champagne tasting seminars to get your own taste of the champagne lifestyle.
Following on from the success of last year, there will be three wine theatres at this year’s show, each offering a tempting programme of seminars. From becoming a Bordeaux buff to quaffing award-winning wines selected by those in the know, there is plenty on offer for wine aficionados everywhere. What better way to learn about wine than by tasting it?
Tickets for the wine seminars can be bought online at www.thefranceshow.com and cost just £5 each.
– Novelli Food Theatre with cookery demonstrations from Novelli and his chefs
– Travel, Language and French property seminars with speakers including actress Carol Drinkwater and author Kate Mosse
– The UK’s largest French property exhibition
– Property renovation feature learn from an experienced renovator
– Petanque terrain to test your skills at this traditional French pastime
– Eat at Mon Plaisir – London’s oldest French Restaurant
– Artisan Theatre with cheese, cured meat and fine chocolate tastings
– Wine and champagne seminars and tastings
– Renault Classic Car display
– French Market selling produce and fashions
– French regional tourism boards to meet and find out about